header

Friday, September 28, 2012

Weekly Loves 8

Kaylah's pictures from the aquarium, I personally can't wait for more -especially of jellyfish!!! Elycia's are just gorgeous!!!

I'm loving Marlen's mix of summer and fall colors, as well as her cheerful mood!

An absolutely gorgeous blog design Sarah did for Sitara Bird.

Some really pretty yet different pumpkin decorating ideas from Poppytalk and also found here.

This recipe for individual salted caramel apple pies.

The combination of pastels and wood in this room.

This. Freaking. Ring.

BC Footwear's moccasins, especially the red floral!

This incredible art installation made of buttons.

This recipe for pumpkin spice rice crispy treats!

For once I seemed to have a bit of a scheme going on in these loves, I'm patting myself on the back on how the colors of each love flows. What did you love this week? Any Fall recipes you are dying to try?

xomando


12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies! What great company to be in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those moccasins are amazing! and look so unbelievably comfy to wear
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed they do! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting my design <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my seahorse photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that cat ring! I can't wait to have pumpkin pie.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love pumpkin pie and spice cake! I wish I had the stuff to make some now!

      xomando

      Delete
  6. Hey girl, I tagged you on one of those blogger awards, here's where you can find the rules and all that stuff: http://twofourtyfivesleepwalking.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just did the post about it and I'm pretty stoked about it. Thanks!!! xo

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your thoughts. Feel free to email me any time :)
mandatorycreations@yahoo.com

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.